Summer Programme 2017: Learning the fun way3 Jul
Time:9am – 12pm (Morning sessions) / 1pm – 4pm (Afternoon sessions)
Cost per programme: HKD$3,500 per programme
1. Yoga and mindfulness through stories
3 – 7 July
- Yoga and mindfulness practice is about exercising, breathing, meditating, positive thinking and relaxation.
- Children learn yoga poses through an understanding and expression of story lines and impersonate the characters in movement.
2. Multisport Camp
10 – 14 July
Morning Session (for Children 3 – 4.5 years)
Afternoon Session (for Children 4.5 – 6 years)
The programme focuses on the basic fundamentals – initiating their interest in sports at an early stage, developing important motor skills; all the way through to training in a competitive team.
3. Performing Star & Costume Camp
17 – 21 July – Morning session
Theme: Peter and Tink
- Specialising in English Drama, Singing and Dance
- Strengthen English communication skills by exploring different roles and songs in the play
- Develop confidence through Vocal and dramatic exercises
Additional HK$100 material cost – not included in the programme cost.
4. Astronaut & Lego Camp
24 – 28 July – Morning session
Little Astronaut Programme brings students into the world of rocket science, astronomy, space exploration, and general science thru fun experiments and interactive activities. The LEGO Robotics is a fun and creative learning experience for students. Students work in groups to solve challenges by building robots using the LEGO Robotics Invention System. Student teams will complete several projects, space missions and mini challenges, and will have an opportunity to design robots. The goal of the program will help our students in developing their scientific minds, logical thinking skills,
The goal of the program will help our students in developing their scientific minds, logical thinking skills, problem-solving techniques and creativity.
5. English Camp
31 July – 4 August – Morning session
Children love to learn through meaningful experiences where they feel as if they are on an adventure. During this week, the class will have loads of opportunities to hear, speak and think in English while participating in fun experiences.
They will be given opportunities to explore the following:
- Cooking classes
- Arts and craft
- Physical activities and coordination games
- Scientific experiments
To register for our summer programme, please fill up the form below.